The Business for Birth Professional workshops are geared towards individuals who are either new to this work or who would like to take their business to the next level and make it a career. The 9 hr session will discuss various aspects of how to set up your business, advertising, steps towards being successful and much more. In addition to the training time - each individual will also receive up to one hour of assistance either via phone or email (at the request of the attendee).
For individuals who have additional questions, want help with website creation, etc there will be time allowed at the end for assistance.
Please note....by placing your order you agree to the following:
1. I understand that if traveling to the workshop I should email Michelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure the training is scheduled to run and has enough attendees prior to making my travel arrangements. Also the exact location may be chosen one month prior to the workshop in the city that is listed, and if necessary the venue may change to accommodate the number of attendees enrolled.
2. In order to qualify for certification (or CE's) with ICEA as a childbirth educator, birth doula, or postpartum doula I understand I MUST attend all hours of an IN PERSON training, and must fulfill ICEA's requirements (online trainings do not qualify for certification or CE's).
3. In order to qualify for certification with Mothering the Mother as a childbirth educator, birth doula, or postpartum doula I understand I MUST complete all the steps laid out on the MTM website http://mtmtraining.org
4. I understand that my training fees are not refundable and must be paid in full before the first day of the training, and if I am not able to attend the training I signed up for I can transfer my registration to another person for that workshop day/time (in the case of inclement weather or acts of God it is your responsibility to plan accordingly, and refunds will NOT be given.)
5. I understand if I am registering for an online workshop that it is my responsibility to have a reliable device and internet access to join in, and that I am responsible for understanding how to access the workshop prior to the start date. If I am unsure I will connect with Michelle prior to signing up for the workshop to educate myself on how the online program works, and I understand that I cannot try to work out the kinks the day of the workshop.
If at anytime you have any questions or concerns please call Michelle at 414-378-9524 or email her email@example.com.
August 16, 2020 (postpartum doulas)
September 8, 2020 (childbirth educators)
September 20, 2020 (postpartum doulas)
October 6, 2020 (childbirth educators)
November 11, 2020 (childbirth educators)
December 9, 2020 (childbirth educators)
$75 if added to a 2-day workshop
$200 if taken alone